Post 30 facts about yourself.
Very long one. Challenge accepted!
- Last year is the first one I tried to draw my dog. It turned out to be pretty good.
- I am addicted to shoes, but you should already know that.
- My room is very colorful. A bit like a gypsy.
- I still haven’t read the Fifty shades of grey books, but watched the movie and I liked it.
- I have two clementines, which I need to move soon in a bigger pot.
- In my closet there are still unworn dresses and shoes.
- Addicted to my little box. It’s really cool.
- I like having naps all the time.
- Love Coca-cola, although, do not drink it as often. Trying to be healthy.
- I hate sleeping with socks.
- My favourite colour is purple, however, most of my clothes are grey and black.
- I like dolling up sometimes.
- I believe in magic. And angels. And fairies.
- Dreaming is the strongest trait I have.
- I sing.
- I try to dance.
- Have been delaying workout for 8 days now.
- I like my coffee with a spoon of Nesquik.
- I have a pink rabbit. The slim one.
- Wow, I find these 30 facts really exhausting.
- I sing when no one is around while walking home. Loud.
- Not a morning person.
- Want to sign up for a shoe designing course and follow the steps of Sophia Webster.
- I am very sloppy and clumsy most of the times.
- I forget sometimes what I am talking about and could not remember. It could be a disease. 😀
- Love teasing people.
- This is even harder than it looks.
- I don’t cut oranges and find that really disturbing when other people do it. I peal it with hands.
- Don’t really like bananas but love cooking with them.
- Wow, I finished this day’s challenge.
It looks like I am not that interesting after all.